Our worship services are led by a variety of inter-generational voices that make worship an authentic work of the people. Our services include scripture reading, a message and a missional focus on how we can be a blessing to others in the community and in the world. Worship is a place where people come together to have a common experience of God’s love.
Sunday Morning Schedule
9:00 a.m. – Biblically based inter-generational worship experience with a variety of music styles, drama and multimedia.
10:00 a.m.– Fellowship Time in the Fellowship Hall, is an opportunity to visit over coffee and light refreshments.
10:30 a.m. – Study time is a safe opportunity to explore your faith more deeply, to ask probing questions and to engage in thoughtful reflection. Click here for more information
Special services are held throughout the year including:
- Love Feast: A special service celebrated on Maundy Thursday evening and Worldwide Communion Sunday. It consists of three main components: feet washing, a fellowship meal, and the bread and cup communion.
- Youth, Young Adult and Senior Adult Sundays: The service is planned and lead by these groups.
- Graduation Sunday: We celebrate and honor our graduates in this special service.
We also have available the following to aid in your worship experience:
- Large print hymnals
- Assisted listening devices
- Videos of worship services – click here
- Children activity bags
- Nursery care