- Smoking, drinking, and the use of drugs and firearms inside and outside are prohibited.
- No trespassing on adjacent property.
- Keep noise down between the hours of 10:30 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Motorcycles, mini-bikes, go-karts, snowmobiles, recreational or two-wheeled vehicles are prohibited.
- The use of any air conditioners is prohibited.
- Persons renting the facility are responsible for seeing that the property is left in good condition before leaving.
- Place all trash in the dumpster.
- Turn off all lights and lock all doors, including the side door.
- Turn the heat down prior to leaving as noted at thermostat by the handicap restroom.
- Remove all materials from entrance sign that was used for directional purposes.
- The fire alarm will not automatically contact the fire department, dial 911 and give the address above.
- Should the alarm be accidently activated, notify one of persons on the list next to the SimplexGrinnel box by the front door beginning with Josh Maurer.
- Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., call the church office, 838-6369.
- All other hours, contact Josh Maurer, 717-304-4143